View all jobs
Remote Bilingual Content Writer - 4 Roles - Languages: English and one of French/Dutch/German/ItalianBoston, MA
- Writes and posts content online and supports company Web pages and blog(s) containing content across multiple topic areas, for use by a B2B or B2C audience. Content includes, but is not limited to:
- explanations of hiring issues, recruiting strategies, workforce management & planning, small business hiring, employee retention, and other HR matters;
- descriptions of what to expect while looking for a job and interviewing;
- information about common career-related topics, including workplace issues, professional development, and salaries and benefits; and
- comprehensive informational content on resumes/ CVs, cover letters, and the job application process.
- Generates and moderates content as it is contributed to the website by external sources.
- Coordinates content creation in support of company newsletters.
- Keeps up-to-date with best practices in writing for the web, social media trends, web usability, web design, and business/industry trends.
- Works with content strategists to constantly refine and improve writing style and to optimize content using best practices in keyword usage, title creation, E-A-T guidelines compliance, and basic SEO.
- Works to ensure full coverage of topics & de-confliction of content.
- Coordinates with cross functional teams to ensure consistent focus, direction and optimization of content.
- Participates in editorial meetings for the purpose of brainstorming content ideas and reviewing editorial deadlines as needed.
- Native speaker of German, Dutch, Italian or French.
- Full Professional Proficiency in the English language.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent education required.
- 2+ years of experience writing content for online media with demonstrated success in audience acquisition for a public-facing website.
- Excellent German/French/Dutch/Italian-language writing skills, with ability to write in a conversational tone and demonstrated ability to successfully write for the web.
- Basic understanding of HTML and SEO.
- Internet savvy with experience using social media tools such as blogs, message boards, social networks, microblogging, social bookmarking and/or social sharing.
- Works well in a global team environment, embraces change and is highly adaptable.
- Has professional work experience relating to HR, recruiting, career services, or a related field.
- Enjoys reaching and engaging people online.
- Works well under tight deadlines.
- Has experience with CMS platforms.